Our Care Under Covid
The safety of our patients is a top priority for our staff. We have been a leader in implementing systems and processes that assure that we deliver high-quality, safe care for those in our facilities during this worldwide pandemic. NOTE: StoneGate Senior facilities do not administer the Covid-19 vaccine to non-residents and patients. Please contact a private doctors’ office, the local health department clinic, an urgent care clinic, or a local pharmacy.
Our Safety Practices
- Requiring all patients and staff to wear face coverings
- Following physical distancing protocols
- We have hired a team of infection control nurses
- Screening all patients and residents for Covid-19 symptoms upon arrival
- Regularly testing our staff for Covid-19
- Implementing strict isolation practices to separate Covid-19 patients and residents from others
What to Expect During Your Visit
Indoor Visits for Non-Covid Patients & Residents
While outdoor and virtual visits remain the safest option, indoor visits are available for any resident not under a transmission-based quarantine. NOTE: Compassionate visits for Covid-impacted residents and patients by designated essential caregivers remain available option.
Outdoor Facility Visits & Extended Outings
Outings, such as church attendance and non-essential medical appointments, are permissible for non-quarantined residents. Furthermore, the prior requirement to quarantine upon return has been lifted — unless the resident has had a known exposure to Covid-19 while on the outing.
After each visit, the space will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected, with an emphasis on frequently touched surfaces per CDC guidelines. We appreciate your support and patience as we operate in these difficult times.